Kenya Tours & Safaris
Kenya is the birthplace of the African safari. Since the colonial “Out-of-Africa” days, the African safari tradition continues to be alive in Kenya with numerous safari destinations and world class facilities to cater for your needs as you enjoy the treasures of the African bush. Kenya offers the wide diversity of wildlife; the savannah grasslands of the Great Rift Valley, the Afro-Alpine peaks of Mt. Kenya, and the pristine beaches of the Kenyan coastline … the pickings are endless.
The cultural diversity of Kenya can be felt at each destination with the Maasai, Samburu, Swahili and other tribes maintaining their rich culture and gladly sharing with visitors. The accommodation at these destinations includes wildlife lodges, tented luxury camps and budget camping options. The most famous tour destinations in Kenya include; Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park and Samburu National Reserve.
Best Tour Destinations for Safaris in Kenya
Below is a list of some of the best tour destinations for safaris in Kenya;
- The Masai Mara is a classic wildlife destination with endless African Savannah grasslands, big cats lurking in the bushes, and huge herds of wildebeest, zebra, different antelopes and other big game. Lions, leopards, hyenas and cheetahs hide in the tall grasses stalking the migrating wildebeest. An ideal African safari should include this prime destination, the Mara never disappoints.
- Amboseli National Park - is a picturesque park that lies at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro which is famous for the huge herds of free roaming elephants. It is a photographer’s paradise with many other different species of African big game. The dry climate of the area ensures game drives are enjoyable throughout most of the year while the wildlife is nourished by the intricate network of swamps and marshes.
- Samburu National Reserve is an unspoilt African bush teeming with most Kenyan game and some endemic iconic species. It is off the beaten track for most tourists, most favoring the more known, and more accessible parks to the south. The Ewaso Ngiro River cuts through the park acting as the life-blood for most of the flora and fauna, and itself hosting hippos and Nile crocodiles.
- The Kenyan Coast - you can choose to end your safari lying in the warm tropical beaches along the Kenyan coastline. A Kenya beach safari will usually involve a broad range of activities like Scuba Diving, Kite Surfing, Snorkeling safaris, Wind Surfing, Marine Safaris and many more.
Tour Safaris in Kenya
If you’re considering an East Africa tour vacation for the whole family, look no further than Kenya with affordable tour safari packages visiting premier tourist destinations in East Africa. Explore awe inspiring gifts of nature across Kenya diverse landscapes with tourtravelafrica.com varied tour safari packages. Tourists looking to tour Kenya are presented with an array of options, since there are seemingly endless tourist destinations in Kenya that they can visit. Wildlife is chief among the top tourist attractions, as such many tourist visit Kenya for her abundance and unique of wildlife like the mountain gorillas. We have numerous tour safari packages that mainly focus on wildlife tours to top tourist destinations with the best national parks & game reserves in Kenya.
TourTravelAfrica.com also offers numerous Kenya tour safaris packages that take tourist to some of the best beaches destinations in Africa along the Indian Ocean.
What to Expect on Kenya Tour Safaris
As tour specialist our Kenya tour safari are crafted with you in mind. Our Kenya tours can be customized to suit the special needs of travellers of all types and age groups. Our typical Kenya tours last at least three days. Below is a list of what to expect on our typical Kenya tours
- Encounters with Africa’s Big Five wild animals through the best wildlife areas in Kenya
- Excellent bird-watching throughout tour destinations in Kenya
- Cultural encounters – Kenya is home to over 47 ethnic tribes, some communities like the Maasai, and Samburu still hold to their culture and traditions
- Hot air balloon rides over the vast Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Guided game drives in premier wildlife destinations with abundance and great variety of wildlife
- Splendid weather perfect for safaris and beach holidays
Combined Kenya Tour Safaris
At TourTravelAfrica.com, we can organize combined Kenya tour safaris with neighbouring tour destinations in East Africa such as Rwanda, Uganda, & Tanzania. By combining Kenya tour safaris with those of neighboring tour destinations you will be rewarded with different experiences.