Tanzania Tours & Safaris
Travel to Tanzania – a beautiful member state of the East African community. Tanzania has loads of diverse tourist attractions like the landmark Serengeti National Park and Mount Kilimanjaro. Ranked among the best tour destinations in Africa, Tanzania has some of the largest and most un-spoilt wildlife safari destinations on the planet. Wildlife destinations in Tanzania cover about a quarter of the country’s land area.
Best Tour Destinations for Safaris in Tanzania
If you are planning to venture classic safari tours and travel vacations in Tanzania, below is a list of some of the best tour travel destinations for safaris in Tanzania;
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area - it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It a great tour destinations in Tanzania for wildlife viewing and bird-watching. It made up of the Ngorongoro Crater. It’s the home of the Olduvai Gorge – an archeological site where remains of early man were unearthed.
- Serengeti National Park – it is not only the staging ground for the wildebeest migration but also the launching grounds for hot air balloon safaris. Offers exceptional wildlife tours and a host of other activities.
- Mount Kilimanjaro National Park - a landmark destinations which is very famous the world over. Anyone who is physically fit can scale the lofty Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Zanzibar Beaches – is among the world class beach destination in the Indian Ocean. This tropical paradise has stretches of idyllic white sand beaches. Stone Town is a World Heritage site steeped with fascinating history. Myriads of tourist activities await you including snorkeling, kayaking, nature walks, cultural tours sailing and relaxing.
- Lake Manyara National Park – famed for its tree climbing loins. Tour highlights include bird-watching, boat rides, game drives and photography among others.
- Tarangire National Park – This Park has great diversity and dense population of wildlife which are effortlessly spotted especially during the dry season. Key tourist activities include walking safaris, bird watching, photography, game drives and camping.
Tour Safari Circuits in Tanzania
Evidently, tour destinations in Tanzania are prefect grounds for interesting tour safaris in numerous parks and game reserves teeming with dense and diverse wildlife. There are four tour circuits in Tanzania namely; the Northern Safari Circuit, the Southern Safari Circuit, the Western Safari Circuit and the Coastal Circuit. Our classic wildlife safari circuit combines well with the Coastal Circuit where you get the chance to enjoy sandy tropical beach paradise.
Tour destination in the Northern safari circuit include; Mt. Kilimanjaro, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and the Serengeti National Park. This circuit is a favorite for many travellers visiting Tanzania for tour safaris because it has a lot of interesting tourist attractions and activities added to the proximity of each destination.
Southern Tanzania safari circuit offers exceptional game viewing in parks and game reserves which are made up of Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi National Park, Ruaha National Park, and Udzungwa Mountains National Park. Key highlights include Walking Safaris, Boat Safaris, and Wildlife Viewing as well as even exclusive horseback tours.
There are about 3 national parks in the Western Tanzania Safari Circuit namely; Gombe, Mahale Mountains and Katavi National Parks respectively. Chimpanzees trekking tours are best carried out in the Western Safari Circuit. This circuit is dotted with several lakes including Lake Victoria, Lake Tanganyika and Lake Malawi/Lake Nyasa. There are various tourist activities offered here including; bird-watching, boat rides, game drives, chimpanzee trekking among others
Tour Safaris in Tanzania
If you’re considering an East Africa tour vacation that is unforgettable and immensely fulfilling, look no further than Tanzania with affordable tour safari packages visiting premier tourist destinations in East Africa. Explore awe inspiring gifts of nature across Tanzania diverse landscapes with tourtravelafrica.com varied tour safari packages. Tourists looking to tour Tanzania are presented with an array of options, since there are seemingly endless tourist destinations in Tanzania that they can visit. Wildlife is chief among the top tourist attractions, as such many tourist visit Tanzania for her abundance and unique of wildlife. We have numerous tour safari packages that mainly focus on wildlife tours to top tourist destinations with the best national parks & game reserves in Tanzania.
TourTravelAfrica.com also offers numerous Tanzania tour safaris packages that take tourist to some of the best beaches destinations in Africa along the Indian Ocean shoreline.
What to Expect on Tanzania Tour Safaris
As tour specialist our Tanzania tour safari are crafted with you in mind. Our Tanzania tours can be customized to suit the special needs of travellers of all types and age groups. Our typical Tanzania tours last at least three days. Below is a list of what to expect on our typical Tanzania tours
- Encounters with Africa’s Big Five wild animals through the best wildlife areas in Tanzania
- Excellent bird-watching throughout tour destinations in Tanzania
- Cultural encounters – vibrant swahili culture and traditions
- Hot air balloon rides over the vast Serengeti National Park.
- Guided game drives in premier wildlife destinations with abundance and great variety of wildlife
- Splendid weather perfect for safaris and beach holidays.
Combined Tanzania Tour Safaris
At TourTravelAfrica.com, we can organize combined Tanzania tour safaris with neighboring tour destinations in East Africa such as Rwanda, Uganda, & Kenya. By combining Tanzania tour safaris with those of neighboring tour destinations you will be rewarded with different experiences.
This is a quick “highlights safari” that is ideal for those who want to experience ...